Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 234: How to Put on Make up for a Party


prrrrrr(calling)

K: Hello. This is Koto.
H: Hello. This is Hinako.
K: Have you finished getting ready for this party tonight?
H: No, I have not.
K: Can I go to your house and ready with you?
H: Sure.
K: Thanks. I'll go to your house at 4 p.m. See you later.
H: Later.

(ring-dong)

K: Hi, Hinako.
H: Oh, I'm waiting for you. Come in! Shige came just before you reached here.
K: No problem.
S: Hi, Kotono! Long time no see!!
K: Yes, It's really great to see you!
K: I haven't put makeup on yet.
H: OK, I'll help your put on your makeup with Shige.
K: Thank you very much.
H: Alright. Well...I'll put on a coat of foundation.
S: I don't use foundation, because it isn't need for me and it is expensive, right?
K: I think so too.
H: It maybe be priced at 1,500-3,000 yen. It's expensive. But it can cover dullness of your skin.
K: I agree. Wow, my face become clean.
H: Right? I'll apply with a brush. It is necessary to choose your skin color.
S: I will try it next time. Well, next is eye shadow. Today, you are going to wear black dress, so I'm going to use dark color eye shadow.
K: My favorite color is purple, so if you can use eye shadow, I want to use it.
S: OK. I'll use dark purple.
H: I'll blend it on your eyelid with a brush.
S: I'll put glitter eye shadow, because tonight is a party!
K: Wow! Gorgeous!
H: And, I will go across your lash line with eyeliner pencil and liquid eyeliner.
K: Thanks. But I'd like to give a more natural impression, please.
H: OK! Don't shake your head and look at me.
K: Wow. Nice job. Thank you for listening to me.
S: Oh. You look like good. Alright, I'll brush your mascara, because your eye became big.
H: Oh! You’ve become gorgeous. Finally, let’s finish by coating your lip with red!
K: Wow!! I can't believe it. My face seemed to change. Thank you for putting makeup on me.
H S: You're welcome.
K: I'll help you get ready.

()

H: We have already done it.
S: Well...We finished getting ready.
K: When does the party start?
H: Hmmmm. Oh my god, it starts at 6 p.m.
S: What time is it now?
K: It's 5:30.
H: Hurry up! Let' go to the party!
K: I'm excited to go to the party.
S: Me too.
H: Let's go!
That’s all for today. We hope you learned something new. Thank you for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment