Thursday, December 14, 2017

Episode 238: Interesting Shows on TV


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Ami and this is Ayako.

B: How were you spending time on Sunday?

A: I worked at part-time job in the morning, and I watched a TV drama in my house from the afternoon. How about you?

B: I met my friends in Osaka and went to USJ with them. It was very fun!

A: Oh, sounds nice!

B: What TV drama did you watch? I want to know about this.

A: I watched “Rikuou”. It is famous drama in this season.

B: I know just a name of this drama but I haven’t watched it yet.

A: This drama is very interesting. Takeuchi Ryoma and Yamazaki Kento appear. They are very popular in Japan. Do you know them?

B: Yes, of course! I like them because they are so cool and their performance is also good.

A: Do you have any drama that you like?

B: Yes. I don’t watch drama recently but when I was a child I would often watch dramas. My recommendation is “Code Blue”.

A: How was it?

B: This is a human drama that the doctors in the making gradually grow up while helping each other and facing problems of affecting life-and-death. When I watched it, I was so moved.

A: I really came to want to watch the drama. It feels like it is a good drama.

B: Please try it! You can learn many things from this drama. That makes me thinks about various things. Do you have another recommendation?

A: Yes. I recommend “HERO”.

B: How is it?

A: “HERO” is the drama of the public prosecutor. When I watched it, I became interested in the job of public prosecutor. Kimura Takuya is a main character of this drama and his behavior is very cool.

B: What kind of place is cool?

A: It is because he has a good characteristic and strong belief. In addition to this, he is loved by everyone. I thought that such a personality was amazing.

B: Oh, that’s nice. It looks good drama. I want to watch it too.

A: After all, dramas are good. I really like dramas. I think dramas makes me think deeper sometimes. So, dramas have an influence that it is good for us.

B: I think so too. Do you have a plan for next weekend?

A: I don’t have a plan. Why?

B: Let’s watch a TV drama!

A: Oh, that’s a good idea!

B: That’s all for today. Thank you.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment