Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 227: Best Memories


Kazuya: This is KSU podcast. My name is Kazuya and this is Keima. Hi, Keima.

Keima: Hi, Kazuya. We are going to talk about our best memories.

Kazuya: Talking about our best memory? It sounds interesting.

Keima: Yeah, then I will go first.

Kazuya: Go ahead.

Keima: My best memory is the high school culture festival of 11th grade. I was executive committee chairperson, so I and my classmates expressed many things and made original songs. I had a great time. This is my best memory.

Kazuya: It sounds great. I want to listen to your original songs. By the way, University also had the culture festival. Did you go there?

Keima: Yes, I did. It was fun that there were many stands.

Kazuya: Oh, I see. Actually, I didn`t go there, because I was very busy working part time job. Do you think the high school festival is better than the university`s one?

Keima: Yes. As I just mentioned before, I was executive committee chairman, so I took the lead in processing many things. They were many good experiences for me.

Kazuya: That makes sense. I should have experienced such things.

Keima: So, you should be going to the culture festival next year. And you can find the many experiences.

Kazuya: True. I will go there even a day.

Keima: I`m glad to hear that. By the way, do you have the best memory?


Kazuya: Yes, I do. My best memory is from the outdoors when I was 16. I went to Kyoto to do an outdoor event with my friends. We had a barbecue at noon and test of courage at night. I had a great time. This is my best memory.

Keima: Wow, you had an absolutely great time. It sound nice.

Kazuya: Yeah, I want to do it again, but I also want to go far from here next time, so it will be better than before.

Keima: Yeah, Today was fun. I want to do this again.

Thanks all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment