Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 208: Talking about our favorite games


T: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Ryoma and this is Takumi.
R: Hi, Takumi. What are you doing?
T: Hi, Ryoma. I am playing a mobile game.
R: Do you like games?
T: Yes, I like games very much. How about you?
R: I also like games.
T: What is your favorite game?
R: My favorite game is pokemon.
T: Oh, I like that game too. Which Pokemon do you like the best?
R: I like Pikachu. Because, It is cute and strong. How about you?
T: I like Kabigon or Snorlax in English because it is durable and the skill is strong.
R: That’s nice.What is your favorite game?
T: My favorite game is Battle Girl High School. It is an action RPG.This is my favorite game.
R: Is it a smartphone game?
T: Yes, when I tap it, something called Punicon comes out and I will play with it.
R: Oh, that sounds interesting. What is your favorite character?
T:  I like Watagi Michelle.
R: Why?
T: Because, she is very cute. Her voice actor is a famous person and it is my favorite voice actor.
R: Oh, it is nice. Don’t you play other games?
T: I also play other famous games such as Pazdra and Monst. I also play PC games as well as mobile games.
R: You play a lot of games. Is there any other favorite game? What is title?
T: I like Kirby's air ride. This game is very popular in an old game and I often did with my friends.
R: Kirby's air ride? I like it too. But, I like Kirby's large labyrinth of the mirror.
T: I also played it. I played that game many times.
R: Really? Me, too.
T: Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment