Thursday, December 14, 2017

Episode 240: Newly Released Video Games


This is KSU podcast .My name is Tempu and this is Sota.

t:  Hi, Sota, how are you?

s: Hi, Tempu. I'm fine, and you?

t: Me, too, but it's very cold recently.

s: I agree with you because it's already winter.

t: It's cold, and I can't go out of the house.

s: Isn't there something fun which can be done at my house?

t: There is something good then.

s: What is that?

t: I'm enthusiastic about a game called “splatoon 2” recently.

s: Oh. It has been hard.

t: Splatoon2 is a game, Nintendo made it.

s: Nintendo is a very famous company.

t: Even a newbie can play this game easily. Further, technology is also
necessary, so an expert can play happily, too.

s: That's very good. I like difficult, but it seems rather funny.

t: You can team up and also fight together, let's do this time together.

s: OK. Let's play together.

t: Aren't there any games which you’re enthusiastic about recently?

s: Of course there are.

   Recently I have played Call of Duty WW Ⅱ.

t: I have heard of it. What kind of game is it?

s: This is a shooting game with the theme of war. It can play it on PS4. So you
can play with beautiful graphics.

t: It sounds real.

s: That’s right. And it's a little difficult because you need the skill to
operate.

t: It looks difficult, but it looks interesting.

s: Let's do this together as well.

t: Let’s do that!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment