Thursday, December 14, 2017

Episode 241: Favorite Ghibli Characters


Podcast manuscript

 

Seiya: This is KSU podcast. My name is Seiya and this is Takiya.

Takuya: Hi, Seiya! How are you?

S: Hi, Takuya. I am fine, and you?

T: I’m sleepy because I watched a movie until late at night yesterday.

S: what kind of movie did you watch?

T: I watched “Whisper of the heart ”

S: Oh!! really? That’s good! I like Ghibli, too!! What is your favorite character?

T: My favorite character is Seiji Amasawa, because he is very cool and has very big dream. So, I want to be like him. Do you have any favorite character?

S: My favorite character is Asitaka from “Princess Mononoke”

Because his way of life is very cool. I respect him.

T: You’re right. By the way,Do you have a favorite heroine?

S: My favorite heroine is Tel from “Tales from Earthsea”

T: I think so,too. She is very cute. and has miracle singing voice.

S: There are many attractive characters in Ghibli.

T: After all, the Ghibli movies are wonderful.

S: Do you know that Hayao Miyazaki is making a new movie now?

T: Of course! I know. I’m looking forward to watching that movie!!

S: I can’t wait.

T: Thank you for listening to KSU podcast. I’m


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment