Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 214: Autumn in Kyoto


Kyoto’s colored leaves


Takuto: Hello. I’m Takuto and this is Mika. This is KSU student podcast.

Mika: Hi Takuto. How have you been recently? For example, in this season do you go to Kyoto for sightseeing?

Takuto: Hi Mika. I don’t go to Kyoto and I don’t know much about Kyoto because I’m from Osaka.

Mika: Really? It’s so wasteful. I’m also not from Kyoto, but Kyoto has many good places, foods, histories, and cultures. So I often go to Kyoto. I like There!

Takuto: It sounds nice. There are many temples and shrine in Kyoto, aren’t there? What is taken place? I'm slightly interested.

Mika: In this season, colored leaves are many beautiful. Many people visit Kyoto to see them. The evening is very fantastic because a grounds is illuminated at each temple and a shrine.

Takuto: Wow! It’s very nice event. I'm slightly interested, I have wanted to go. When is the best time to see colored leaves?

Mika: It’s now.

Takuto: Really? Where is the best place to see it?

Mika: Kiyomizudera temple.

Takuto: But The place is under construction. Can we see colored leaves?

Mika: Yes. Especially This year is very amazing.

Takuto: Is that true?

Mika: Yes. It seems that This Year is the most emotional in the past 10 years.

Takuto: Really? I want to see colored leaves more and more.
Mika: But Kiyomizudera temple is popular sightseeing spot. So The place is likely to be crowd with many people every day.

Takuto: It cannot be helped. I want to see colored leaves soon.

Mika: Me, too. But I made an appointment to visit them with my friends. I’m sorry.

Takuto: Oh, no. I must go alone.

Mika: I’m sorry to hear that. You should invite someone.

Takuto: Yeah, I think I’ll do so. Thank you for teaching me about colored leaves.

Mika: You’re welcome. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment