Friday, December 15, 2017

Episode 243: An Interesting Hobby


A: Hi this is KSU podcast.
B: Hi.
A: My name is Kengo.
B: My name is Shoki.
A: How are you?
B: Good! How about you?
A: Good! What do you do in your free time?
B: I play video games in free time.
A: Sounds good! What kind of video games?
B: I have been playing PS4 recently.
A: What is your favorite video game?
B: My favorite video game is Call of Duty.
A: That's great. I play too. But, I get tired of COD.
B: I see. Do you play another one?
A: No, what do you recommend?
B: Umm... How about playing survival game?
A: What's that? How do I play survival game?
B: We use air gun and shoot enemy. Almost all locations are in the mountains.
A: Sounds good. I want to try a survival game. Is it dangerous?
B:No, but you should use equipment. However, the cost is very expensive. For example, clothes, air gun and helmet.
A: I see. How many people are on each team?
B: Each team is more than 10 people at NEST in Kyoto.
A: I should prepare many items. When will you play survival game next time?
B: Maybe next month. At that time, I’ll invite to you.
A: Thanks, I’m looking forward to playing survival games with you.

B: Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment