Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 225: The History of the Drums


History of Drums.

U: Hi, my name is Uchimoto.

M: Hi, my name is Matsuno. This is KSU student podcast.

U: Hey, what did you do in Kouyama festival?

M: I played the drums then.

U: Oh, it’s great !  Please tell me about the drums!

K: Ok. So, do you have a question?

U: Yes, I have two questions.

M: Ok, please tell me the questions.

U: First, when were the drums first made?

M: According to one theory, modern drums were made in 1894, and the modern style changed before now.

U: Oh, I see. So, I want to ask another question.

M: Ok. What’s your question?

U: I’m interested in playing the drums, but it’s expensive to buy isn’t it?

M: I see. It is true that the drums are expensive, but you can play the drums by going to a shop or going to a studio. That’s going to save your money. I recommend this way.

U: Oh! It’s very helpful! Thank you!

M: You are welcome. If it is alright, let’s go to a shop together!

U: Ok! Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment