Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 229: Popular Japanese Animations in Foreign Countries


Title “Japanese Animation”
This is KSU podcast. My name is Yusuke and this is Yuta.

Ysk: Hey Yuta! How are you?
Yt: Hey Yusuke! I am fine. And you?
Ysk: Me too, because I found some interesting animations.
Yt: That sounds good. Please tell me.
Ysk: Of course! This is a popular animation in foreign countries.
Yt: I see.
Ysk: They are Full Metal Alchemist, Sailor Moon, and Code Geass.
Yt: I know Sailor Moon! The hero encounters a black cat and turns into a sailor moon and defeats the enemy.
Ysk: Exactly! It is popular anime for girls.
Yt: Yeah. I do not know the other two.
Ysk: First of all, I will explain to you about Full Metal Alchemist. A brother who lost his right arm and a brother who lost his whole body go on a journey to find the Philosopher's Stone.
Yt: That is very interesting.
Ysk: Next, I explain Code Geass. Code Geass is an anime which has a hero who ruins the enemy 's country for his sister.
Yt: Does he take revenge?
Ysk: That's right. The hero is a chess genius. That hero takes command.
Yt: It is amazing! I also have chess knowledge. It seems to be the most interesting of the three animations.
Ysk: All three are interesting. I will recommend them to you.
Yt: Thank you for introducing them to me. I will return home and watch them. See you.
Ysk: See you.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment