Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 231: Ghibli Chat


R: This is KSU students podcast.
C: My name is Chika and this is Riho.
R: Hi, Chika.
C: Hi, Riho.
R: Did you have a nice weekend?
C: Yes! I watched many movies all day.
R: Wonderful! For example?
C: For example, Kiki’s Delivery Service, Whisper Of the Heart, Spirited Away and so on.
R: Wow, You likes Studio Ghibli. Don’t you?
C: Yes. I really like Ghibli!
R: I don’t know about Ghibli. So can you tell me about it?
C: Of course. Do you know the first film of Studio Ghibli?
R: Well, My Neighbor Totoro?
C: My Neighbor Totoro is famous Ghibli’s movie but it’s different. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind is the first film of Ghibli.
R: Really! I didn’t know that!
C: Then do you know who made Ghibli’s film?
R: I know this! It’s Hayao Miyazaki!
C: Hayao Miyazaki only?
R: Only? What are you saying?
C:  Not only Hayao Miyazaki but also Isao Takahata makes Ghibli’s film!
R: I heard it for the first time! I like Totoro in the Ghibli film.
C: What kind of story was it?
R: Well, first, Satsuki, Mei and Dad come over to a small village. Next, Satsuki and Mei meet the Totoro of the Lord of the Forest. After that, in order to meet her mother in hospital, Mei heads for a hospital alone, but she gets lost. Satsuki is worried and looks around. But Mei is not found. And Satsuki asks Totoro for help.
C: I see. That was such a story! The scene where Mei Meets Totoro was very pretty!
R: Ghibli is very interesting! I want to know it more.
C:  Let's go to the Ghibli’s art museum together this time!
R: Sounds good! I’m looking forward it!
C:  Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast.
R: We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment