Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 215: Ficture in Manga, Movies, and TV


S: This is KSU student podcast

S: Hi. Daiki. What are you doing?

D: Hi Shingo. I’m looking for all interesting manga.

S: I see. Here is the place where we can find manga for boys, you like them, don’t you?

D: Yes, they impress me with adventures and battles, I like Weekly Shonen Jump.

S: I can understand. It’s a very famous magazine. Jump Manga are widely known to Japanese people. Many of them are animated and made into live-action movies. One piece, Dragon ball, and Naruto. They are famous world-renowned animation.

D: You are right. However my recent trend is manga for youth. This is more diverse and realistic. I like this manga most.

S: I see. But I think fiction is also fascinating. Fiction’s history is deep. So there is a lot of books and types. And it is lightweight and contains a lot of content.

D: Uh, I think Fiction is difficult to understand. I gave up on my summer vacation reading challenge sometimes.

S: Fiction drives many media, theater, TV drama and movies. “Galileo” is a considerable blockbuster. Do you know it?

D: Of course. I often watch TV and like TV dramas. Recent TV drama is often derived from Manga. “Nige Haji” is one of them.

S: I think Manga and Fiction are very similar. They are loved by us read by many people. I will be able to enjoy them more.

D: I think so too. Would you like to go to movie with me?

S: sure.

D: Thank you for listening,


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment