Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Episode 220: Chatting about Japanese Musicians


This is KSU student podcast.
My name is Kyoichi and Sayaka.
K: What artist do you like?
S: I like「Sekai No Owari」.
K: Oh, I see. I like them too. But I only know Fukase. He is the vocalist. His voice is very strong!
S: He is very nice. But I want you to know other members. I will introduce them from now. Nakajin is a guitarist. His hat and glasses are his trademark. The pianist is Saori. She looks good with blond hair and is very cute. DJ is called Love. He has a big impact.
K: Thanks. I’ll pay attention to not only Fukase.
S: By the way, why do you like them?
K: Because my friend introduced their songs to me. This song is「Dragon Night」. I like this song the most. How about you?
S: I became fond of them by influenced by my sister. My favorite song is「Fushicho」. It’s very refreshing!
K: I like it, too. Have you ever been to their concert?
S: Only one time. It was really fun. How about you?
K: I have never been there. But I will go to the concert for the first time this time.
S: Really? I envy you. Have a good time.
K: Thank you. Thanks to listening to KSU student podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment