Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Episode 224: Three Famous Comics from Japan


Y: Hi, Takeru! This is KSU student podcast.
T: Hi, Yusuke. Do you like comics?
Y: Yes, but I don't know much.
T: Oh, I'll tell you about comic.
Y: Thank you. I'm very happy.
T: What kind of comics do you know?
Y: I know Dragon Ball, Sazaesan, and Onepiece.
T: Oh, They are very popular comic in the world. Dragon Ball is on television in over 40 countries.
Y: Oh, really, That's more than I thought.
T: Comic and animation are the representative culture of Japan like this.
Y: I got interested in comics when I heard your story. What is the most historic comic?
T: I think that it is Kochikame. The hero's Ryo-san is loved not only in Japan but all over the world, but it ended publication last year.
Y: Oh, that's lonely.
T: Since I have a manga, shall I lend it to you?
Y: Oh, really! Please lend it. By the way, how many volumes do you have?
T: I have all the volumes, so it is 200 volumes!!
Y: Oh, I can't read so much!
T: Thanks for listening KSU Student Podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment