Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Episode 219: What to do when you're feeling sick


Mizuki: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Mizuki. This is Mia. Mia, how are you?
Mia: (cough)
Mizuki: What's up?
Mia: I had a cold.
Mizuki: Oh, that is too bad. Did you eat breakfast?
Mia: No, I had no appetite.
Mizuki: Oh, my god. Do you know that what is important for health?
Mia: Yes! I think the most important thing is three meals.
Mizuki: Ok. But we don't have enough time.
Mia: It is good for us to sleep for a long time. However going to bed early and getting up early are more important.
Mia: Then, I can eat breakfast!
Mizuki: Eating breakfast has two merits. First, it'll prevent you from gaining weight. Second, the brain is activated when you eat. Your grades will be better.
Mia: I can't get good grades because I usually sleep during class.
Mia: Ha Ha! Do you have distress about health?
Mizuki: Of course, I have! Recently, I have gained weight.
Mia: Oh, I didn’t notice, but if you care so much, you should exercise.
Mizuki: I don't like running.
Mia: How about jumping rope for 20 minutes a day. It is very easy.
Mizuki: That is good idea. But that's troublesome...
Mia: Let's be healthy together.
Mizuki: Unnnn...Oh, I'll exert myself.
Mia: You'll be cuter.
Mizuki: Thank you. I think…

 

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment