Thursday, December 14, 2017

Episode 239: The Best J-Pop Groups


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Yume, and this is Honoka and Ai.

B: How have you been recently?

C: I've been all right.

A: Me too.

B: Today, we are going to talk about music. What kind of music do you like?

C: I like J-pop.

B: What artist do you like?

C: I like EXILE because their music is amazing and performance is cool.

B: Oh, it's great!

A: I like classical because I like piano. I often play the piano.

B: Who’s your favorite pianist?

A: I like Mozart. His music is very impressive.

B: I like him too. Turkish March is my favorite song.

A: I like it too!

C: I don't know it. I don't often listen to classical music.

A: Oh, really? He is very famous.

B: Would you tell us about J-pop?

C: OK. I recommend Arashi, Kanjani eight and AKB48. I will go to a “Back Number” concert soon. I'm looking forward to it.

A: Sounds good!

B: I want to go to their concert too. I know them.

A: I don't know them.

C: Oh, really? They are a very famous band in Japan. Their song is used on a drama. I think "Christmas song" is very famous song because it was used in Getsu-Ku. They are loved by many young people.

A: I understand they are very popular band in Japan. I became interested J-pop. I want to listen to their music.

B: Please listen! I will always be a fan!

C: I was interesting to talk about music, I think knowing about many kinds of music is important because I can know wonderful world that I didn't know before.

B: I agree with you. Let' talk about our recommended music again.

A: Of course!

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment