Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 226: Halloween Horror Night at USJ


R: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Ryo and this is Kenshi. What did you do on Halloween?

K: I went to Universal Studios Japan. There are Halloween events there. Do you know them?

R: I know! I went to the Horror night event recently. When it gets dark,Zombies appear in streets. The zombie scares many people. I was scared it.

K: Sounds good! But there is other thing. The zombies dance somewhere. The dance performance is very good.

R: I saw it. It’s very interesting. But there are other Horror night events. Do you know anything?

K: I know Horror night Attractions. I went to “The forest of death” attraction. The attraction is very interesting. I go to forest to search for the EXIT. There, zombies appear. I was scared. But I recommend this was just on attraction.

R: I feel I want to go there. I recommend “Sadako” attraction.

K: How is it? Does zombie appear?

R: No! “Sadako” appears. Sadako is a long haired woman. She scares people. It is very interesting for me.

K: It’s so good! But if you don’t ride attractions, you will enjoy USJ. Some people come to USJ to go to Horror night attractions, others comes to dress up in disguise.
Also, they take pictures for “Insta bae”.

R: Good! But Horror night has ended. Now, Christmas event is held.

K: It feels so good! Let’s go there. I’m looking forward to going USJ.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment