Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Episode 221: Sightseeing around Kyoto


Japanese Tourist Spot

 

Kohei: Hello, This is KSU student podcast.  My name is Kohei

Kaho: Hello, I’m Kaho.

Kohei: What did you do in summer vacation?

Kaho: I went to Mt. Fuji with my family.

Kohei: Oh! That’s nice. I have not been to Mt. Fuji. How was it?

Kaho: It was very nice, beautiful and cool.

Kohei: It’s better for it to be cool in summer.  I’d like to go next summer too.

Kaho: What did you do during summer vacation?

Kohei: I went to Tokyo Sky tree with my friends.

Kaho: It’s good. How was the it?

Kohei: I enjoyed it. The height of the it is 634 meters. It is the highest in the world. The scenery was very clean.

Kaho: It was good. I will go to Kiyomizu-dera to see colored leaves. Colored leaves are very famous in Kyoto.

Kohei: Besides, there is the famous spot for colored leaves in Kyoto?

Kaho: Kifune Shrine, Kitano-Tenmangu and Nansen-ji.

Kohei: I see. I went to Kifune Shrine recently. It was very far in the mountains. But it was very beautiful.

Kaho: I saw colored leaves for the first time, too. so it’s very pleasant.

Kohei: I will see tourist spots in Kyoto next time.

Kaho: That’s good. If you are free, do you want to go to Kiyomizu-dera together?

Kohei: Really? I want to go to Kiyomizu-dera.

Kaho: OK! See you later.

Kohei: Thank you for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment