Friday, December 15, 2017

Episode 245: Which is better: Line or Email?


This is KSU student podcast. My name is Ayaka and this is Tomo.

1. Hello! How have you been recently?

2. I'm already at university. And I have got many friends recently.

1. wow! It sound good.

2. So, I have  contacted friends by my mobile phone many times recently. But it has bad points and good points.

1. Why? Recently LINE is very convenient, isn't it?

2. Uhn..I think that's so. But LINE has a function which called "already read". The function is such a bad point for me.

1. Why? It is very good point! because I know when my partner has read my comments. E-mail doesn't have this function so it is bad point.

2. No,no! The E-mail 's function is a good point. If E-mails are sent, I send to partner E-mail I immediately.

1. I see... I recommend that you should think that LINE's "already read" function is a bad point, because it makes you hurry. You said that you wanted them to get your message immediately, didn't you?

2. Yes...I contact friends but I must both properly with good points and bad points.

Thank you for listening. That's all for today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment