Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 236: Japanese Music Facts


Honoka: This is KSU Student Podcast. My name is Honoka and this is Mizuki.

Mizuki: Hello. How are you Honoka?

H: I'm fine. How are you Mizuki?

M: Good. What are you doing?

H: I'm listening to music.

M: What kind of music do you like?

H: I like Japanese music.

M: Me too. Do you listen to Enka?

H: I've never listened. I don't know about Enka much.

M: Enka seems to be derived from Japanese popular songs in the 1960's.

H: I see. Enka uses a singing method called Kobushi.

M: Yes. The musical scale method called Jona scales is also used.

H: I didn't know that. What is a famous song?

M: Kawanonagarenoyouni, Matsuri, Amagigoe and so on.

H: I have heard of them. But I don't like it much. After all, I like J-pop.

M: I also like it. Who do you like?

H: Well...I listen to everything.

M: That's it. It's famous for AKB48, Nishino Kana, Mr. Children, Green and so on.

H: I agree. Probably everyone knows.

M: Their music is played in various places, right?

H: Yes.

M: Recently I have been hearing Johnny's songs.

H: Who do you like?

M: It's KANJANI ∞.

H: I know. Their music cheers me up.

M: I think so too!

H: There's a bright image.

M: There're lots of cool songs. So please listen them.

H: OK.I will try it.

M: That's all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment