Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 233: Winter Sightseeing in Japan


Y: Hello, Takafumi.
T: Hi, Yuto. This is KSU Student Podcast.
Y: I'd like to go somewhere in winter vacation.
T: I'd like to go, too.
Y: Oh, really? Why don't we go together?
T: Good idea! Where would you like to go?
Y: Umm. I like a hot springs! Do you know Arima? There is very popular hot spring resort in Japan. Historically known as the hot spring of Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
T: Really? I didn't know that. I'd like to do a snowboarding! Have you ever been to a ski area?
Y: No! I haven't been there. Is that fun?
T: Of course! It's best to come downhill a mountain while seeing the scenery.
T: Do you know Hakuba? It is a ski area in _____ Prefecture. There are also six ski areas.
Y: six!? That’s a lot!
T: And, there are also many hot springs.
T: You can enjoy yourself surely!
Y: I’ll go there! Is there some good food?
T: Soba is the famous food! Meat and vegetables are good.
Y: I’m excited!
T: By the way. How do you go?
Y: How about going there by my car?
Y: Because I got license last month.  
T: Oh, really? That’s good idea!
Y: Let’s have a good time winter vacation.
Y: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment